1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Old 11-06-2019, 07:00 PM   #1
RenaPrincess

Your must see Holiday Show/Event?

Not counting Silver Dollar City...we don't have time to do SDC. What are your must see Holiday Shows/events? Time is running out and I wanted to pop in for a day or two depending if we find tickets or there is enough to see for the Holidays! Thanks.
RenaPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:25 PM   #2
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Our must see shows at Christmas are The Hughes Brothers show and at the Sight and Sound is the Miracle Of Christmas-which is amazing!
KJN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:41 PM   #3
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Hughes Brothers Christmas Show is my top choice!!! Bretts Family is a close second.
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 05:51 AM   #4
ArkanDan
Country Bumpkin

Smile Our Picks

We did Daniel O'Donell last Friday and got three hours of non stop entertainment and top notch I might add. Doing the Hughes Brothers tomorrow and anticipate a very entertaining afternoon. We'll likely do Grand Country before the season ends.
ArkanDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:16 PM   #5
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

The Hughes Brothers Christmas show is really, really good, heartwarming, entertaining...providing you enjoy LOTS and LOTS of little kids...if you come to Branson during the Holidays to AVOID your family and friend's kids...well, you won't care for it very much, as it is PACKED with all their children...

I also attend the Broadway (now Kings Castle) theatre and their wonderful Christmas show...however, I enjoy not only songs, but also dance and many costume changes in a show...and this one in particular delivers that.

Clay Cooper has a very good Christmas show. Lots of performers on stage, many costume changes, lots of songs.

The Haygoods Christmas show is awesome...first half, regular, second half, Christmas.

Andy Williams Performing Arts Center Christmas show is a must see each year, for me. Just so much talent on that stage, had a very cool "ice skating" routine last year, that I hope they repeat this year!

Dave Hamner has a really good, more "homestyle" Christmas show also. They usually reenact several tv show specials such as Charlie Brown Christmas, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, etc...during the show.

Shoji used to do a fantastic Christmas show at his theatre...now that he is at Clay Cooper's theatre, I do not know if he is performing his regular, or Christmas show this time of year. Call them and ask....
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 02:10 PM   #6
OkieAnon

sounds like an echo but I agree with previous posts, Hughes Brothers and Sight and Sounds Miracle of Christmas.

we've also enjoyed the Dolly's Stampede at Christmas as well.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #7
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
Shoji used to do a fantastic Christmas show at his theatre...now that he is at Clay Cooper's theatre, I do not know if he is performing his regular, or Christmas show this time of year. Call them and ask....
He has been doing Christmas shows since before Halloween...
bransoncutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #8
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

The Haygoods!! No doubt, a must see show...

Also The Hughes Family has a great 2 hour Christmas Show..