1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Old 11-05-2019, 07:18 PM   #1
Diane1611
Missing Branson

Question Adoration Parade questions

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I thought I'd try it here. We are timing our Christmas trip this year so that we can see the Adoration Parade. I found a map of the parade route here, but I have some questions.

Do people bring chairs to sit in to view the parade, or do they just stand on the sidewalk? If people do bring chairs, do they wait until parade time to set them up or do they put them up hours in advance to get the best spot, as people do at the Shriners' Parade in my hometown? The website here describes the parade this way:

Quote:
The Branson Adoration Parade begins with the annual lighting of the largest area nativity scene overlooking Lake Taneycomo at dusk (known as the “Adoration Scene”) and culminates with a community gathering like no other.
What is the community gathering after the parade that this is referring to? And how long does this community gathering last?

Thanks so much!
Diane1611 is offline   Reply With Quote