Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 06:23 AM   #1
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Smile Lee Greenwood to Branson

Just received the following from "Up Close Conerts"

GOD BLESS THE USA - LEE GREENWOOD for ONE NIGHT ONLY
We have a little bad news and lots of good news for you. Larry Gatlin's recovery from vocal cord surgery is taking longer than he expected, and he has informed us he will not be able to sing on November 15. Unfortunately, The Gatlin Brothers have to cancel their sold-out appearance. We will not be able to reschedule a date until we know when Larry can sing.

Now some very good news. On November 15 at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater, Up Close Concerts welcomes the man who wrote and sings the most powerful patriotic song of our lifetime - Lee Greenwood. "God Bless The USA" is the perfect song for the month when we honor Veterans, and it is the perfect song to help us give thanks for the blessings we enjoy in this country at a time when it has become politically incorrect to give such thanks.

Lee will also be performing all of his biggest hits, and every person attending will receive a free hand held American flag. Be sure to stop by after the show and meet Lee Greenwood in person for a photo, autograph, or just to say "hello."

If you have a ticket for The Gatlin Brothers, you will be contacted by a box office representative. You may transfer your tickets to the Lee Greenwood concert or request a full refund. Although we hope everyone will want to attend Lee's show, we understand some folks will request refunds. Tickets are $50 + tax and will be offered on a first come first serve basis.

We thank Lee Greenwood for working out his schedule so that he can perform for his fans on such short notice. We hope you will be able to attend this concert and stand with us when Lee sings "God Bless The USA."

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 10-25-2017, 07:30 AM   #2
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

The number of artists appearing in "one-off" concerts in Branson continues to grow. From what I've observed, there is a long way to go in getting big crowds for them. I think it is taking Branson locals and visitors awhile to get used to the idea. I hope it is successful in the long run. Presents some good opportunities for those of us who love Branson shows.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:02 AM   #3
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaJoe View Post
The number of artists appearing in "one-off" concerts in Branson continues to grow. From what I've observed, there is a long way to go in getting big crowds for them. I think it is taking Branson locals and visitors awhile to get used to the idea. I hope it is successful in the long run. Presents some good opportunities for those of us who love Branson shows.
I don't know -- there's quite a number of them which pull in some pretty impressive crowds.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:37 AM   #4
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransoncutie View Post
I don't know -- there's quite a number of them which pull in some pretty impressive crowds.
Okay, that's good. The ones I have been to thus far, not so much, but I am hopeful all these shows will start drawing well so they continue.

Closed Thread