1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 08:10 AM   #1
arkansan

StoneBridge Resort @ Christmas

Our normal place to stay is Still Waters Resort--we just got back and love that it's lakefront and close to SDC. I'm getting ready to book 4 nights starting on Christmas Day and it's $611.00 for 4 nights at Still Waters. We normally pay this, but I noticed that there are some condos at StoneBridge for at least $200 less/stay. Has anyone stayed there and have any comments on it? I know they are individually owned so I guess it's hard to say--but I'm just trying to figure out if the bouncy houses (we have a 6 year old) and other amenities at Still Waters during Christmas time are really worth $200-$250....
We will be going to SDC probably twice and Dixie Stampede so just trying to save a few bucks.
Old 10-26-2019, 05:15 AM   #2
craftemp
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansan View Post
Our normal place to stay is Still Waters Resort--we just got back and love that it's lakefront and close to SDC. I'm getting ready to book 4 nights starting on Christmas Day and it's $611.00 for 4 nights at Still Waters. We normally pay this, but I noticed that there are some condos at StoneBridge for at least $200 less/stay. Has anyone stayed there and have any comments on it? I know they are individually owned so I guess it's hard to say--but I'm just trying to figure out if the bouncy houses (we have a 6 year old) and other amenities at Still Waters during Christmas time are really worth $200-$250....
We will be going to SDC probably twice and Dixie Stampede so just trying to save a few bucks.
I have stayed at Stonebridge twice and will be staying there again next week.
Units are large and comfortable. Not many activities at the resort, but that works for us
Old 10-26-2019, 10:32 AM   #3
titleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftemp View Post
I have stayed at Stonebridge twice and will be staying there again next week.
Units are large and comfortable. Not many activities at the resort, but that works for us
Exactly what we found.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:25 AM   #4
susantx

stonebridge

We have had a condo there for 18 years and love it
Old 11-03-2019, 07:13 PM   #5
Baldwin

We have a lodge in Stonebridge and love the area.

Closed Thread