1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 12:07 PM   #16
shis1
Str8fn

2008? I'm still trying to decide if we're going to make it again in 2007! We really want to and DH has said we can go next week end for a 4 day week end, but I don't have my Christmas shopping done, and this weather isn't very inviting either! So I"m thinking we may just wait till 2008 ---- hopefully we'll be there 4 or 5 times, but we're not big on planning too much ahead! Give me a few days' notice, and I'm ready to go! I"m sure our first trip in 2008 will be an early one, once all the shows are open again I"ll be ready to go, 'cause shows and SDC are our 'calling cards'! And, of course, shopping, but that's good any time in Branson! In 2008 we'll want to see Clay Cooper, Paul Harris, Mike Walker and ????. And SDC, of course!
Old 12-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #17
karoinbranson
God Bless You !!

Usually around the end of May or first part of June with the Church Ladies (My Pastor's Wife plans all of this) and then I am working on a trip either late Aug. or Middle Sept. with my Sis and parents.........I do know one thing we will see...oh what is their name....you know.....that one show.....what is it....oh yeah, THE PRESLEYS'
Old 12-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #18
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Well, if the weather cooperates, DH and I will be in Branson this weekend and again in mid-January. I really like taking advantage of the sales the outlet malls have in January.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:22 PM   #19
Tyann
Love My Vacation House!

We plan to go about 4 times this year. The first time will be in January, and we'll have my husband's brothers and sister and their spouses over - no kids weekend! Then we'll take the boys in the spring sometime. I'm not sure when we'll go after that, but I know we'll be there!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #20
Double Mom
Packer Fan

DH & I were talking about our '08 trip yesterday. We're thinking that we might try for Aug. sometime, we're being brave and want to bring one of my 6 yr old daycare girls. She has been begging every year to come to Branson so we are thinking we may do a shorter trip this year and bring her along.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #21
travelgrl

We will travel to Branson at least 4-5 times next year. Once in the spring during Spring Break. A couple times during the summer. Once during the fall festival and then again at Christmas.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #22
OkieAnon

we'll probably make some reservations in January for sometime around the Fourth of July, then again for November.... probably Thanksgiving maybe earlier we haven't decided.

this year we went on Labor Day as well but we didn't decide to do that until about a week or two before.... so you never know we might work in another trip along the way.

i'd like to work something in where we can see Joe Diffe, maybe the new Sight and Sound show.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #23
Critter
Super Ultra Member

We normally go up four times a year as well but we will probably go back up there 2009 instead of 2008. Everyone will have to give me every little detail of what you do on your trip there. I love to shop at the malls!!! I LOVE the Tommy Hilfiger store at the Tanger mall.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:46 PM   #24
lovemycondo
Grandma of 4 & loving it

We are doing one more trip this year for our family Christmas fun. In 2008 we plan on going early spring. Our first trip will mainly be a working trip. We’ll shampoo our carpeting, do some deep cleaning and install Wi Fi in our condo. Since I’m the computer tech in the family, those of you who live in Branson will probably read in the paper about a crazed women who threw her computer and router across a parking lot. If you do, that will be me! Hopefully if I still have some sanity after setting up the Wi Fi, we will be back again a month later for some fun. We hope to come at least 6 or 7 times. We have mini trips instead of the long trips like many of you have. We spread out the fun. Also, we like to go and just relax and get away from everything and everyone.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:39 PM   #25
slbtrout52
slbtrout52

We usually take our parents to Branson in April or May, so we will probably start planning our next trip in a Month or two. We are already looking forward to it as we always have such a great time and usually see 7 or 9 shows during our 4 day visit.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:07 AM   #26
brnsnfn3
Britt

I am going July 24-31!
Old 12-27-2007, 05:52 PM   #27
fordarama
Clinging to freedom

My anniversary is in MArch, So we will try and go for a romantic weekend ,
We stayed at aunt sadies, in a hot tub cabin,
not sure where we will stay this time...........
Old 12-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #28
deb_803
George Strait Junkie

I usually go in March, April, May, August, Sept. or October and in November.

This year I went in March, May for my GD birthday, July (our anniversary) August (my birthday) September (Labor Day weekend) October (girls weekend) and November (Thanksgiving wkend. I would have gone twice in November to take my aunt for her b-day, but she wasn't able to go this time. We hope to take her some time in the spring.

I'm about 3 hours awau too, so it's nice to live so close!!

This link should take you to the Rankin Brothers FB Fan Page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121168961253976/
Old 12-31-2007, 10:43 AM   #29
littleg
Super Ultra Member

Smile

We are planning on going in June near the beginning of the m onth with 4 of our grandkids going ages 14 12 10 9.Always take them once a year, but this is the first time we will be taking them for kids feast.We go 3-4 times a year.Anyone know Of some new cabins on resort with other things to do.Also we are smokers. Everyone enjoy your trips this year!
Old 12-31-2007, 11:00 AM   #30
nannac
Super Ultra Member

Smile

Hubby asked me the other day if I would like to go to Branson for my birthday? Of course the answer was YES! So, I have to start making plans soon. (BD is in March) The last time we went in March there wasn't a whole lot going on, and we enjoyed being able to drive without a lot of traffic.

We will probably return in late June for our summer vacation.

Closed Thread