1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2002, 05:05 PM   #1
wwgang
Super Ultra Member

JImmy Osmond Show

Will this show hold kids attention? Ages 3, 7, and 10???
Old 10-19-2002, 07:01 PM   #2
Grands
Branson's "Biggest" fan

Not sure about the 3 year old.

The magician was unbelievable! It was a great show, but 3 year olds might not realize that.
Old 10-20-2002, 04:15 PM   #3
bransoninsider
Ultra Member

Thumbs up Once again, there are 2 great shows for young children in Branson.

Dixie Stampede and comedyPETtheatre.

Kids love these shows.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:47 AM   #4
fours
Catch Cyclone Fever!

wwgang...really don't know about Jimmy Osmonds show...but do know that The Osmonds Brothers show did hold the attention of my kids. However, the Pet Comedy Show...in my families view was boring and not worth the ticket price.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:52 AM   #5
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Yes, this show will hold the attention of the young ones. They have an awesome comedian/ventriloquist who is used several times throughout the show. They also have the magic of The Hamners who are absolutely fabulous!! I've seen the youngest children sit enthralled throughout the entire show!
Old 10-21-2002, 08:53 AM   #6
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Re: Not sure about the 3 year old.

Quote:
Originally posted by Iva Williams
The magician was unbelievable! It was a great show, but 3 year olds might not realize that.
The 3 year old would enjoy the birds the magicians use, if nothing else! They will also enjoy Zymot!
Old 10-21-2002, 11:46 PM   #7
Marjorie
Super Ultra Member

I have to agree! Jimmy Osmond's Show is very fast moving and there is a lot to see. I think MY 3 yr. old grandson would enjoy it.

If you do decide to see it, be sure to stay after for a few minutes and take a photo of Jimmy with the Children. I think they would like that!

HAVE FUN!
Hugs,
Marjorie

BTW: When are you going? I think you posted this, but I missed it!
Old 10-23-2002, 01:12 PM   #8
bransoninsider
Ultra Member

Thumbs up I think most 3 and 7-year olds would....

enjoy Dixie Stampede and comedyPETtheatre FAR MORE than Jimmy Osmond singing his medley of hits.

And if your kids like magic, I think the best magic now being done in Branson is at the World of Magic. SeanPaul and Julianne are doing things no other magicians in town would even attempt. And word has it that they have a new surprize in their show too.

My experience is that kids love good magic. And the best magic is not in Jimmy's show, it is at the World of Magic.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:19 PM   #9
Marjorie
Super Ultra Member

BI:

Tell me ~~ HAVE YOU SEEN JIMMY OSMOND'S SHOW?
Old 10-23-2002, 01:56 PM   #10
of2cwz

Marjorie that is a good question. It is very unlikely that BI has seen any of the new shows in Branson. He speaks from knowledge given to him for his "moles". BI gets a kick out of slamming the shows in Branson.

If you see a show, and want to post an opinion, that is great. But when someone sits in Fl and hasn't even seen the show then that opinion is worthless. Strictly, irrelevant. Don't you agree.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:02 PM   #11
bransoninsider
Ultra Member

Thumbs down Several of my moles on the ground in Branson have seen the show.

No I personally have not seen the show, but I have seen the Hamners (the magicians in his show).

Tell me... have you seen Jimmy Osmond sing his medley of hits?

Hi of2cwz,
Get off the computer and back to work on finding that big, thick, dusty book with all the fancy words that is probably collecting dust under your bed.

Next week's lesson from your junior high correspondence course... proper punctuation.

Last edited by bransoninsider; 10-23-2002 at 02:10 PM.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:08 PM   #12
jakwi
Super Ultra Member

What is a punctuation?
Old 10-23-2002, 02:35 PM   #13
of2cwz

Dictionary

Bransoninsider:

Hello to you! Well, maybe you should get off of that dictionary that your sitting on and check your spelling!! There is a feature called spell check on your computer, but maybe it's not in large enough print for you to see.

And by the way, the group that you have referenced in your various slamming posts as the Haywoods, should be the Haygoods.

Have a nice day.

Old 10-23-2002, 03:08 PM   #14
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Re: Several of my moles on the ground in Branson have seen the show.

Quote:
Originally posted by bransoninsider
Tell me... have you seen Jimmy Osmond sing his medley of hits?

You know, I do not give a rat's behind if an entertainer has had a hit, or multiple hits; it does not matter one iota to me if an entertainer is on your "A-list", or any one else's for that matter; I don't even care if it is someone I have heard about before. What matters to me -- and to a great number of people I have spoken with in my work here in Branson -- is that the entertainer meets MY criteria for good, solid entertainment. Period. I can think of a great number of entertainers and so-called "Stars" --- some of whom I'm sure would be on those infamous "A-lists" -- which I would not walk across the street to see. It is all a matter of individual choice, taste and opinion as to what is considered good entertainment and a good value. Having grown up in the Kansas City area, and having always enjoyed good music and good entertainment, I have had the opportunity to see a good number of entertainers. I would still prefer to see Jimmy Osmond, The Duttons, The Lowes, or any number of the Branson entertainers over some of them. By the same token, there are some current and former folks in Branson which I have had absolutely no desire to see. If you, or any one else, prefers to see only those so-called "A" performers, more power to you. You may spend your money your way. I will continue to see those who truly entertain ME, and I will not allow anyone to bully me in to feeling bad about it.
Old 10-23-2002, 03:24 PM   #15
of2cwz

Ditto!!

Closed Thread