1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
South Texan
With East Texas Roots

South Texan Christmas show reviews #1

Got here, checked into French Quarter Resort on Nov. 30. Went to see Tony Orlando's "Great American Christmas" 8 pm show on Saturday, Dec. 1. The first half of show was his singing past hits from the sixties and later. He did a great job of entertaining the audience with these songs. His band members, especially Toni Wine who has been with him all of his 51 years of singing and song writing, are great. The second half with Santa Claus and the nativity story was very emotional and moving, even though we have seen his rendition of this several times over the past years. I would not understand anyone not enjoying this show. Five star plus recommendation.

Went to Barbara Fairchild's Sunday morning worship service yesterday morning at Music Centre Theater. Was truly blessed by this service. Barbara seems to really enjoy her presence and contribution's to the Branson area.

Last evening, attended Clay Cooper's Country Music Express show. He was no less than his previous shows we have attended. He is a great entertainer and he works the audience to the hilt. He really had fun with this part of his show last night with a couple that have been married 67 years. They were in a tour group from south Louisanna. Clay's wife does a great job of putting his show together for entertainment of people like us. The Christmas second half part of the show was nice also.

Have Mel Tillis, who is performing at Clay's theater, scheduled for 2 pm this afternoon and Andy Williams Christmas show at 7:30 pm tonight. I am anxious to see Andy's Christmas show in order to see if I agree with others who have already expressed their review in another thread about his show.

Hope some of you enjoyed my thoughts and if you think my comments "stink" feel free to reply to my thread. By the way, we still have Presley's, Daniel O'Donnell, who made a visit to Barbara Fairchild's worship service yesterday morning, and Kirby VanBurch to go.

I will have other reviews to post later. HAVING A GREAT TIME with wife and two of her sister's (one 81 years young, and the other 76 years young).
Old 12-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
shis1
Str8fn

Enjoyed reading your review this morning. You've started your trip with some great shows, with more to come! Will be waiting for your reviews of the rest of your trip! Enjoy!

Closed Thread