1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Other Destinations

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2017, 09:11 AM   #1
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Restaurant/Cafe in Ozark

No, not Lamberts!

Sometime back, I remember someone mentioning a place in Ozark, possibly with a name like “Grandma ___’s or “Aunt ___’s ( but I’m not entirely sure of that) that supposedly has great food. Then I remember something mentioned that they were temporarily closed and maybe moving to a new location. I’m also kind of thinking that it may have been LaJoe who recommended the place. As you can see, about the only thing I can really remember for sure is that it’s supposed to be a good place.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about? If so, name and location would be appreciated. Mucho thanks!
Old 10-30-2017, 09:29 AM   #2
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by can'tcatchup View Post
No, not Lamberts!

Sometime back, I remember someone mentioning a place in Ozark, possibly with a name like “Grandma ___’s or “Aunt ___’s ( but I’m not entirely sure of that) that supposedly has great food. Then I remember something mentioned that they were temporarily closed and maybe moving to a new location. I’m also kind of thinking that it may have been LaJoe who recommended the place. As you can see, about the only thing I can really remember for sure is that it’s supposed to be a good place.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about? If so, name and location would be appreciated. Mucho thanks!
Rosie Jo's. Across from Walmart on the corner of a shopping center (this is their new location they've been in about a year and a half). Great homestyle food. https://www.facebook.com/rosiejoscafe/
Old 10-30-2017, 05:16 PM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaJoe View Post
Rosie Jo's. Across from Walmart on the corner of a shopping center (this is their new location they've been in about a year and a half). Great homestyle food. https://www.facebook.com/rosiejoscafe/
Down the road a bit from the Ozark Walmart (same side of the road) but in a strip center across from Walgreens.

(Easy to get the Wals mixed up).
Old 10-31-2017, 07:10 AM   #4
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Down the road a bit from the Ozark Walmart (same side of the road) but in a strip center across from Walgreens.

(Easy to get the Wals mixed up).
Yeah, thanks. Now that you mention it, we missed it at night when we went, and turned around at Walmart and went back.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:51 AM   #5
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Thank you LaJoe and biscuitcreek! I was a little off on the name of the place, but I knew it had a “homey” ring to it. I found their Facebook page and website, but no menu. I’ll still try them out sometime for lunch on my way home to St. Louis from Branson.

Are you also familiar with a place around there called Market Street Bakery, or something like that? While looking for RosieJo’s on Facebook, I ran across that. It looked very good too!
Old 10-31-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by can'tcatchup View Post
Thank you LaJoe and biscuitcreek! I was a little off on the name of the place, but I knew it had a “homey” ring to it. I found their Facebook page and website, but no menu. I’ll still try them out sometime for lunch on my way home to St. Louis from Branson.

Are you also familiar with a place around there called Market Street Bakery, or something like that? While looking for RosieJo’s on Facebook, I ran across that. It looked very good too!
I am not familiar with Market Street Bakery. Here's the Rosie Jo's menu:
http://www.menupix.com/menudirectory...php?id=2503422
Old 10-31-2017, 05:13 PM   #7
ggh
Super User

If you are in the vicinity, and Rosie Jo's isn't open for some reason, check out Salvador's, it's nearby (on the east side of the WM parking lot) - fantastic homemade pasta and Italian cuisine!
Old 11-01-2017, 11:35 AM   #8
bransonjayhawk

We do the farmers market in Ozark during the summer so we get to eat up there quite a bit. Salvatore's is one of our favorites. Homemade pasta, bread and butter. Market square is open for breakfast and lunch only. Also very good food.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:13 PM   #9
LaJoe
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransonjayhawk View Post
We do the farmers market in Ozark during the summer so we get to eat up there quite a bit. Salvatore's is one of our favorites. Homemade pasta, bread and butter. Market square is open for breakfast and lunch only. Also very good food.
Thanks for the info!

Closed Thread