1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > 1Branson.com Welcome & Board How-to's

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #1
susantx

Dancing

Is there an old country dancehall anywhere around Branson.With all the good old country music it seems like a good place to go dancing .
Old 08-25-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

I have occasionally seen dancing at Branson Center Stage.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:15 AM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

During my 1 hour visit to Branson on Friday, I picked up a free copy of the Branson Tri-Lakes weekend entertainment paper. There is a column on live music in various establishments.

Beverly's Steakhouse has dancing on Friday nights -- did not say what type of music plus live entertainment on Saturday nights. Cheeky Monkey has live music/dancing during the week, didn't specify the music. The Paddlewheel has live bands on Friday and Saturday nights. Looks like the Outback Pub has country music some nights; this Saturday night a Hank Williams Jr. tribute artist is playing in the downstairs area. Don't know if the Outback Pub has space for dancing.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:35 PM   #4
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Seems it doesn't matter if a place has "room" for dancing or not, I have never had any issues or problems getting up at any show and dancing a little, if the music and mood was "right"...I was at the Million Dollar Quartet a month or so ago, and they were going to town on a "just gotta get up and dance" old R&R classic...so this other girl (never seen her before) sitting 2 seats down from me looked over at me, guessed that I was feeling the same desire she was, and said "LETS GO"! So we danced the entire song, in front of (what felt like, since we were alone) God and the Universe!! But so much fun! Done that at alot of places...I mean, come on, these songs were NOT meant to be listened to sitting on your keyster, tapping your toes....they were meant to get up and SHAKE IT!! So please, don't be shy, just get up and go for it!
And of course, as an aside, it is "officially" mandated that you MUST get up and dance at the Liverpool Legends...almost the entire show! They invite everyone down!
Plus, on the "classic country" side, there are many old fashioned "belly rubbing" slow dancne songs to have fun with!
Old 09-03-2017, 09:14 PM   #5
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

The Branson Community Center has a country music dance the first Saturday of the month. A few more details:

http://www.hometowndailynews.com/201...munity-center/

Closed Thread