1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Gone with the wind Museum Branson Attractions
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Gone with the wind Museum

We attended the new Gone with the wind museum right in historic downtown Branson, It is well worth the time to go and see. several costumes scrips and lots of Dolls depicting costumes.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
Diane1611
Missing Branson

I would love to go and see this museum when we're in Branson, but I'm the only woman in my family, so I am outnumbered.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane1611 View Post
I would love to go and see this museum when we're in Branson, but I'm the only woman in my family, so I am outnumbered.
MY hubby loved it. the owner is a man that has collected all the stuff.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Thanks Linda

Will have to go sometime when we are downtown. I don't go downtown much but do eat at Farmhouse frequently.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 05-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindainkansas View Post
We attended the new Gone with the wind museum right in historic downtown Branson, It is well worth the time to go and see. several costumes scrips and lots of Dolls depicting costumes.
This type of museum would definitely appeal to me.
I'll tell friends & family who are planning to visit
Branson this year to check it out.

"People will forget what you said............and forget what you did......
.....BUT they'll NEVER forget how you made them feel!"

Closed Thread