1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #166
Critter
Super Ultra Member

We will have to try this place to for our next visit!
Old 03-19-2012, 07:32 AM   #167
Tams
Super Ultra Member

On I think Wednesday we drove by and they did not look open, so Thursday morning we went into eat, the sign was blinking OPEN, OPEN. They actually turned us around at the door, due to they were having some work done. So we ate elsewhere for lunch, that evening we went back and the food was huge..one thing if you do not like bacon, please do not order the pound of mac and cheese..hopefully they will make some without it. Have one daughter who loves mac and cheese but dislikes bacon. Michael ordered a salad, the girls split a mac and cheese and a MoMo Cubano...again unless you like greasy, don't order this...my friend who was with us ordered a burger on the pretzel bun, she said it was wonderful. I had the Momo Cubano, greasy but good, had the rest at condo the next day..we had sweet potatoe fries, onion rings and regular fries. Sweet potatoe fries needed a bit of batter on them and they would have been better...french fries and onion rings were great.

Waitresses were very, very nice...they are all learning..but no problem, except out of 5 sets of utensils, 3 were dirty..that I have issues with. when you open up your fork, knife and spoon and the spoon and knife are dirty, not just spotted DIRTY.

Things to improve on.

CLEAN UTENSILS..they had to see they were dirty, they wrapped them in the napkins.

CUT OFF YOUR SIGN IF YOU ARE NOT OPEN.

My kids sat and talked to the waitresses and helped them fold up new to go menus. We had fun, the food and company was great..and will try it again another time and NOT order that monster sandwich..

A

Let me breathe the air!!!!

Last edited by Tams; 03-19-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #168
Ron76

Ditto to what Critter said.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:01 AM   #169
Tams
Super Ultra Member

Yea, everyone needs to try it. It was good, but I will order something else next time. The MoMo Cubano is a cross between a big club sandwich and a Monte Cristo. Just too greasy to really enjoy, without a big handfull of hand wipes or alot of napkins.

Now, what shall I have next time.

A

Old 03-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #170
maamaa2001

We ate at the Blue Man yesterday and loved it! Everything was delicious! I had the Big Blue burger, our daughter and grandson had the mac and cheese and my husband ordered the ridge runner clucker. We ordered the onion rings for an appetizer. Everything was yummy and then I got ready to pay and realized I had forgot to order the chocolate cake to go!!! Thank goodness I remembered! My daughter said" What did you do, order a whole cake?" I told her no, that is just one piece. Of course all the family had to eat on it and we still had some left! I highly recommend this restaurant! My grandson said I had to get on the forum and give it 10 great reviews! Lol!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #171
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

As I mentioned in my review, I didn't get to try the chocolate cake. Under extreme duress, and threats of great bodily harm from DW!!!
Now I have a plan!!! Our next trip is next month for my birthday, and how can she say no to a slice of cake for my birthday. Although we will probably go there Tuesday when we get to town, and my birthday is wednesday I can still get a slice for the next day. What are the odds it'll make it 24 hours?
Old 03-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #172
maamaa2001

Pretty Slim odds!!! Lol!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #173
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maamaa2001 View Post
Pretty Slim odds!!! Lol!
is it even possible to use the word "slim" and talk about Blue Man's Choc cake in the same sentence?

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 03-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #174
SemperFly
Super Ultra Member

Well it had to happen sooner or later.
Took the fam there last night again. Momma ordered the mac&cheese, i tried the wooly booger burger with sweet tater fries and the boy had the big blue with onion rings.
mac & cheese came out great and momma liked it and took home the rest for lunch today.
big blue was fine, onion rings were WELL OVERDONE. i was very surprised to see them on the plate with that color. a couple of them were almost black, but most of them were very drk brown and burnt. they got sent back for a plate of mashed taters. he liked that.
my sweet taters were RAW. they dropped another batch for me, but those were just as bad, but i didnt say anything. and the wooly booger burger is just ok. it has the ceaser salad dressing on it, i put a bunch of the chipolte ranch on it and it was much better.
the boy did get a slice of cheesecake that was engulfed in about 18 seconds.
we will not let this trip spoil it for us. i still have a few items i need to try!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #175
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post

Well it had to happen sooner or later.
Took the fam there last night again. Momma ordered the mac&cheese, i tried the wooly booger burger with sweet tater fries and the boy had the big blue with onion rings.
mac & cheese came out great and momma liked it and took home the rest for lunch today.
big blue was fine, onion rings were WELL OVERDONE. i was very surprised to see them on the plate with that color. a couple of them were almost black, but most of them were very drk brown and burnt. they got sent back for a plate of mashed taters. he liked that.
my sweet taters were RAW. they dropped another batch for me, but those were just as bad, but i didnt say anything. and the wooly booger burger is just ok. it has the ceaser salad dressing on it, i put a bunch of the chipolte ranch on it and it was much better.
the boy did get a slice of cheesecake that was engulfed in about 18 seconds.
we will not let this trip spoil it for us. i still have a few items i need to try!
Man, i HATE to hear this.... Was Chef Issac there?

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 03-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #176
SemperFly
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7777 View Post
Man, i HATE to hear this.... Was Chef Issac there?
I dont know who was cooking last night. It happens, I understand that. As long as they dont do over and over again, I will keep going there. Plus, it is fun to read the spelling errors on the menu and the newspaper articles.
Has anyone else noticed those?
Old 03-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #177
ladyrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
my sweet taters were RAW.
They must always cook them that way. Mine were raw too. Too hard to eat but I did not return them. Just didn't eat them.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #178
Tams
Super Ultra Member

I think it will all begin to come together...they just need to take the complaints and fix the items. As I said our food was good, but will try other items on the menu. The people are great..so we will try again.

Just hopefully the utensils will be clean.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #179
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrose View Post
They must always cook them that way. Mine were raw too. Too hard to eat but I did not return them. Just didn't eat them.
Same experience for me. But I've had absolutely NO complaints about anything else.

Although I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed now about my Monster Mac & Cheese -- 'cause there wasn't any bacon on mine!!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #180
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

LH and i both had sweet pot fries a week or so ago and they were done. I would send them back if they weren't done. I'm not bashful about that and i'm sure they want to know if everything is the way you like it. Ahhhh.....Bacon on Mac N Cheese...

Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Closed Thread