1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 07:23 AM   #1
hhawkins
Super Ultra Member

Themed Hotel Rooms

Just read in another thread that the Settle Inn has theme rooms. Any info, I have not hear about this. WHat are the themes and prices?

Do they have a website?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:49 AM   #2
fours
Catch Cyclone Fever!

www.bransonsettleinn.com
Old 01-26-2006, 08:06 AM   #3
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Heath,

The Settle Inn has numerous "Theme Suites" ranging from Egyptian, Greek to Carribean type rooms. Up until last year, I stayed there every November with one particular Group that I took down to Branson. We have sinced switched to the Fairfield Inn, because it is more convenient for walking along the 76 Strip.

My wife and I stayed in one which was called "Queen Of The Nile" which had drapes, and painted walls consisting of Camels, Pyramids and all that kind of stuff.

Most are oversized and are complete with Whirlpools, whilst some are considered to be "Half-Suite" rooms (smaller sized).

Prices range from the $80s - upper $100s depending on time of year. Continental breakfast is included.

Well worth a visit to do one of your reviews

Regards.

Coach Man!
Old 01-29-2006, 06:11 AM   #4
fordarama
Clinging to freedom

Thumbs up

Oh please don't stay at the Settle Inn, I had a bad experience with them, Dirty room, broken air conditioner, Bad moldy smell. i am a member of another trip place and the reviews from it are bad, person after person has givin it bad reviews. I would like to suggest the Bradford Inn, It is called a B&B , but it really is more like a new england Inn, It has 33 themed rooms, Some have Jacuzzi's in the window, like the Gothic room, Some with fireplaces, A guest house for a large group, an executive suite with a kitchen, living room and king bed, for $99.00 a night, they also have a few queen rooms with Jacuzzi's for 89.00 a night, and plain Queen rooms for 59.00 a night, You get a home cooked Breakfast cooked in the general store/ office. It sits on a cliff over looking the strip, You can see for 50 miles from up there. The rooms are really clean, they change your beds and towels daily while your there. There is even a resident cat named bradford that will greet you with a purr. here's the web address www.bradfordinn.us/
you will like it way better than the big, overcrowded, dirty settle Inn.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:33 AM   #5
PUMPKIN
pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordarama
Oh please don't stay at the Settle Inn, I had a bad experience with them, Dirty room, broken air conditioner, Bad moldy smell. i am a member of another trip place and the reviews from it are bad, person after person has givin it bad reviews. I would like to suggest the Bradford Inn, It is called a B&B , but it really is more like a new england Inn, It has 33 themed rooms, Some have Jacuzzi's in the window, like the Gothic room, Some with fireplaces, A guest house for a large group, an executive suite with a kitchen, living room and king bed, for $99.00 a night, they also have a few queen rooms with Jacuzzi's for 89.00 a night, and plain Queen rooms for 59.00 a night, You get a home cooked Breakfast cooked in the general store/ office. It sits on a cliff over looking the strip, You can see for 50 miles from up there. The rooms are really clean, they change your beds and towels daily while your there. There is even a resident cat named bradford that will greet you with a purr. here's the web address www.bradfordinn.us/
you will like it way better than the big, overcrowded, dirty settle Inn.

FORDARAMA YOU KEEP PUSHING THE BRADFORD INN.YOU TALK LIKE YOU WORK THERE.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:15 AM   #6
fordarama
Clinging to freedom

no, I live in cabot arkansas, just really love the bradford inn
Old 01-29-2006, 01:28 PM   #7
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

I work for a major company - a 50 Motorcoach operation.....we are very particular at where we stay.

I, too, have read the reviews that you mention, but, I haven't had a problem there in the 10 years I have been travelling to Branson.

Coach Man.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:07 PM   #8
Ms_Terese
Local Member

My in-laws have stayed at the Settle Inn several times over the past 10 years and have always loved it.

The Karma Farmer Blog
Old 01-29-2006, 02:30 PM   #9
ozarkmom

We stayed there about 3 or 4 years ago we didn't have any problems as far as cleanliness but I was not impressed and probably would not go back. We stayed in a family suite not a theme room. The "suite " was 2 small connecting rooms and one of the rooms had a small micro and fridge. I would like to see some of the theme rooms but our family is too large for a room. The outside of the hotel did look like a castle on a hill and the continental breakfast was okay. For us though the location was not very good the rooms were too small. For the same price we can get a condo.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:49 PM   #10
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMPKIN
FORDARAMA YOU KEEP PUSHING THE BRADFORD INN.YOU TALK LIKE YOU WORK THERE.
I see what you mean.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:30 AM   #11
fordarama
Clinging to freedom

well, It just happened that the questions were geared toward what i think the bradford inn would fitthe bill. i'm sorry if i offended any one's eye's, I thought the Idea of a forum was to give someone's opinions. I guess it is suppose to really be the opinions of everyone else. my Bad....
Old 01-30-2006, 06:48 AM   #12
nannac
Super Ultra Member

fordarama.... Hey! You're from my "neck of the woods". I have stayed at the Settle Inn, and it is "just okay". I would not stay there again, only because the room was very cramped. We had a queen room, and only room to walk around the bed, and the bathroom was very small. I am sure they have different size rooms, this was just the one that we had. We did not have a themed room.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:18 AM   #13
Ms_Terese
Local Member

Quote:
well, It just happened that the questions were geared toward what i think the bradford inn would fitthe bill. i'm sorry if i offended any one's eye's, I thought the Idea of a forum was to give someone's opinions. I guess it is suppose to really be the opinions of everyone else. my Bad....
Fordarama, you had the right idea. Don't worry if your opinion varies from someone else's, everyone's opinion is valued.

The Karma Farmer Blog

Closed Thread