View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #6
tlhfirelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
Glad to hear they are expanding. Now for my wishes, but I sincerely doubt they will come true for various reasons.
1. Return of the Red Wing Outlet store that was in the Red roof mall.
2. A really good Italian restaurant without a giant meatball and fork out front.
3. Put BWW in the new building, and put a Margaritaville by Parakeet Pete's.
4. Hooters
5. Spend some of the money on a decent tram that operates until at least a half hour after shops, and restaurants close.
Those are some good requests! I miss the redwings store. I wish we could get more variety here as opposed to the low hanging fruit that is fast food. It's great that new places are opening up because they provide jobs and more choice, but it seems like all that's opening up here is fast food places. The leaders of Taney county need to go for a couple big fish! Sams club? Costco? Cheescake factory? Whole Foods Market? Why not call in n out in California and see if they'd be willing to open up here? (It's a long shot but it never hurts to ask/beg)

My point is all we get here is fast food, banks, quilt/nick-nack/"antique" shops and that's it. I guess we can't have nice things. lol I hope the Menards in Hollister brings more than just a Taco Hell.
tlhfirelion is offline   Reply With Quote