View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #59
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftsaidted View Post
OK, so since we're on this topic, how about this idea? Let's do the Branson Landing mall walkway with a Viva Vision canopy, just like the Fremont Street experience is (old town) Las Vegas. While it is not waterproof, it would be a covering of some limited sheltering, but more important than that, it would draw LARGE crowds to the Landing, as does Fremont Street, just to watch in awe the light show over their heads. Then, in between the lightshows, go shopping for half an hour, supporting the various stores, then, quickly back to see another fab light show. Come on Branson Landing movers and shakers (HCW?), lets do something COOL and original in this area. It WOULD work.
I don't think Branson is quite ready for a full blown Fremont Street experience just yet, but a lot of what happens there could happen here.
They have lots of very good music the full length of the street and the costume characters are cool as well. Saw several amazing artists working also. The city is working to limit the amount of booze on the street.
I'm not sure "all" of the costumed characters would go over here, but most would.

Best sax player I've ever heard.

Good Better Best, Never let it Rest Until Your Good Is Better and Your Better is BEST..
DalmatianDad is offline   Reply With Quote