Adrianna Fine
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams Tribute
God & Country Theatre

Jerry Presley
Elvis LIVE
God & Country Theatre

Mike's Moment
Good afternoon!
New South has a brand new gospel album coming out! The name of this project is "Go And Tell Somebody". I truly believe it's their best work yet.
We've been working on this album for over a year. In March 2020, we were just about to go into the studio when Covid-19 shutdown our operations.
We were able to resume production in July. However, after all vocals were recorded, Jon Drockelman had a change in plans and moved back to Illinois. After getting through all the 2021 rehearsals and show openings, we were able to get Eric Dalton in the studio to re-record the baritone part.
I state all that to say this album has been a long time in the making, but is well worth the wait.
The song listing goes like this:
I Know My God Can Do It
Shouting Ground
I Never Shall Forget The Day (w/Jackie Brown)
Go And Tell Somebody
Why Me Lord
Leave Your Sorrows And Come Along
He Can (w/Jamie Haage)
Search Me Lord
King Jesus
The Eastern Gate
Where No One Stands Alone
I Know I'm Going There
The Rhinestone Mafia tracked all the songs and it's just a wonderful collaboration of very talented artists.
We expect to have CD's ready for purchase on Friday, August 20 at the 7:30pm Grand Jubilee. Orders can also be place by calling the Box Office: 417-335-2484. CD's are $15, plus tax.
Congratulations New South!
Mike

The Best Of Branson "Best Of" Contest 2021
Our friends from "The Best Of Branson" are hosting their annual contest focused on all things which are... the Best of Branson.
Grand Country has again received many nominations and your opinion counts!
The voting period has begun! Now through September 8th, you can vote for your favorites. The Best of Branson Winners will be revealed October 29th.
Have fun, and remember to come back each day to vote for your Grand Country favorites!
2021 Grand Country "Best Of Branson" Nominees

The Branson Show Awards just announced their 2021 Nominees. We received numerous nominations over many catagories. The link below will take you to our Branson Show Award nominees.
The Branson Show Awards show will be August 29 at 2pm, at Jerry Presley's God & Country Theatre. Tickets may be purchased through by calling the God & Country Box Office. 417-334-6806.
2021 Grand Country Branson Show Award Nominees
God&CountryTheatre.com

The Branson Terry Awards 2021
The Branson Terry Awards have announced their 2021 Terry Award Nominees. Grand Country was honored with a nominee in almost every category. The link below will take you to our nominees.
The Branson Terry Award show will be September 26 at 6pm, at the Branson Famous Baldknobbers Theatre. Tickets may be purchased through All Access Branson. 417-332-2121.
2021 Grand Country Terry Award Nominees
AllAccessBranson.com

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
SHOW GAL is offline   Reply With Quote