1Branson.com

1Branson.com (http://www.1branson.com/forum/index.php)
-   Branson Shows (http://www.1branson.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Billy Yates (http://www.1branson.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86307)

rjw1991A1 09-06-2019 02:39 PM

Billy Yates

Not being a particularly big fan of country music I never really paid much attention to this entertainer. But today to kick off Country Music Days at SDC he was performing on the gazebo stage ( should have been an hour, or longer concert in the Opry house!)
You know there is talent, then there is talent. That special something that places some above many others. Billy Yates certainly has that special something. Istayedfor the entire half hour he was allowed, and wished it would have been much more.
I think his new venture in Branson is going to be great. Italked with him a bit after his show, and he told me it was going to be a mix of family friendly theater, and club. A "bar", actually concession stand, in front, and a late night bar in back.
This could certainly add a lot of life to Branson nightlife!:D:D:D

Branson Friend 09-06-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 (Post 934274)
Not being a particularly big fan of country music I never really paid much attention to this entertainer. But today to kick off Country Music Days at SDC he was performing on the gazebo stage ( should have been an hour, or longer concert in the Opry house!)
You know there is talent, then there is talent. That special something that places some above many others. Billy Yates certainly has that special something. Istayedfor the entire half hour he was allowed, and wished it would have been much more.
I think his new venture in Branson is going to be great. Italked with him a bit after his show, and he told me it was going to be a mix of family friendly theater, and club. A "bar", actually concession stand, in front, and a late night bar in back.
This could certainly add a lot of life to Branson nightlife!:D:D:D

Billy Yates is definitely one of the good guys in the business. He has worked hard for many years and I hope he has great success with the new venue. We are very happy to have him opening for Phil Vassar on October 4 at Welk Resort Theatre. That is going to be a great show.

bransoncutie 09-07-2019 12:09 PM

I agree - Billy is incredibly talented! And quite the entertainer! I’m looking forward to his new venture for sure!!

can'tcatchup 09-11-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Congratulations! You now see what many of us have seen ever since he arrived in Branson! I have no doubt that his new endeavor will be a success!

sanddunerider 09-17-2019 05:01 PM

Opened up last night, and reports are positive.. Great show!!..

They started serving dinner tonight at 4:00..

Cant wait to check it out!!

rjw1991A1 09-18-2019 04:12 PM

Hope this new venture is a big success.

biscuitcreek 09-19-2019 06:52 AM

Would someone please remind us of where Billy has opened his new place?

DalmatianDad 09-19-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuitcreek (Post 934545)
would someone please remind us of where billy has opened his new place?

+1 . . . .

leftsaidted 09-19-2019 09:52 AM

This CANNOT be a good sign if people still can't find it....

But, the address is: 440 State Highway 248 in Branson at the junction of 248 and 65...

Yea, that's a mouthful, isn't it.....confusing as can be, IMO....

DalmatianDad 09-19-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftsaidted (Post 934551)

But, the address is: 440 State Highway 248 in Branson at the junction of 248 and 65...

OK, I've got it now. I can't remember ever seeing that building before.
Guess I've got to stop paying so much attention to the road..:frog::frog:

WireRoad 09-19-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftsaidted (Post 934551)

This is probably one of the EASIEST places in Branson to find. Second Branson exit, take a right, there it is on your immediate right.

bransoncutie 09-19-2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DalmatianDad (Post 934554)
OK, I've got it now. I can't remember ever seeing that building before.
Guess I've got to stop paying so much attention to the road..:frog::frog:

It's previously been Planet Branson.

biscuitcreek 09-19-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bransoncutie (Post 934558)
It's previously been Planet Branson.

Yay, thank you, bransoncutie -- I remember Planet Branson. That location has been many different businesses over the years.

sanddunerider 09-28-2019 07:32 AM

1st concert is tonight... T. Graham Brown.

https://www.facebook.com/events/501349740682205/

Grangie 09-28-2019 10:16 AM

Wish I was there to see T. Graham Brown!!!