1Branson.com

1Branson.com (http://www.1branson.com/forum/index.php)
-   Branson Dining (http://www.1branson.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cheeseburger (http://www.1branson.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81646)

dlynn 01-27-2018 09:31 AM

Cheeseburger

looking for cheeseburger in nice venue. We are in town NOW. :-)

AncientMariner 01-27-2018 09:52 AM

Upper Deck Grill in Branson Meadows, or Fuddruckers.

tortminder 01-27-2018 11:30 AM

Longhorn Steakhouse.

Suselit 01-27-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortminder (Post 913636)
Longhorn Steakhouse.

I'm so happy to see ya! :)

Suselit 01-28-2018 06:58 AM

How ' bout Mel's Hard Luck Dinner in the Grand Village Shopping area off of Hwy 76?
Fun place, lots of Branson Memorabilia and Singing Waiters.

Winter Hours:
Wednesday-Saturday from 11:30am - 7pm
Closed Sunday-Tuesday

OKCtraveler 01-28-2018 08:46 AM

Is Billy Bobs open in their new location yet?

ggh 01-28-2018 10:52 AM

What do you mean by 'nice venue' ? Upscale, or 'Branson'?

The fanciest upscale place I can think to have a burger would be at Top of the Rock.

The Branson venue's with great burgers have been mentioned - Billy Bob's, Dannas Burger and BBQ

If you are looking for ambiance, I would get the burgers to go, and find a secluded spot, maybe with a picnic table and a view.

sanddunerider 01-28-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKCtraveler (Post 913649)
Is Billy Bobs open in their new location yet?

NO. Billy Bob's Not open yet. the old locations is locked up and empty... there is a job trailer in front of new location.

Also There are job trailer sitting on 248 next to the old montana mikes location. So they are making progress on the New Pizza Ranch.

Drove by the new Get's Basted location, didnt see a lot going on there, but they are supposed to be open in 2 weeks..

OkieAnon 01-29-2018 02:25 PM

I realize I'm a little late here to answer the op's question but my late answer to the original question would have been,,, agree on Fuddruckers, been a few years ago but had a really good burger at Ruby Tuesday's, and believe it or not the Big Rooster or All American something or other had a very good hamburger.

sixgun64658 01-29-2018 06:51 PM

Dana's i found as the BEST in town.

VBeason 01-30-2018 07:55 AM

All in town mentioned are great. However, if you want to venture to Springfield on the North side close to the Walmart Supercenter is Five Guys. Now you want to talk wonderful burger? Juicy, 2 patties (you can get with just one), whatever you want on them (bacon, cheese, onions, grilled onions, lettuce, tomatoes, all the burger condiments, and even jalapenos, fries (regular or Cajun) are fresh cut and one order is enough for 2-3 people. Plus all the free peanuts you want while you wait.

Vickie

st041986 01-30-2018 08:13 AM

Danna's and Billy Bob's all the way!

SHOW GAL 01-30-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VBeason (Post 913727)
All in town mentioned are great. However, if you want to venture to Springfield on the North side close to the Walmart Supercenter is Five Guys. Now you want to talk wonderful burger? Juicy, 2 patties (you can get with just one), whatever you want on them (bacon, cheese, onions, grilled onions, lettuce, tomatoes, all the burger condiments, and even jalapenos, fries (regular or Cajun) are fresh cut and one order is enough for 2-3 people. Plus all the free peanuts you want while you wait.

Vickie

I eat at Five Guys in Olathe, Kansas and agree that they are great. Love all the toppings that you can select from and the patties are delicious. I am not much of a French fry eater, but their fries are great. They have all the crates of potatoes in their store so you know you are not going to get those frozen things. Is definitely one great burger.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

quiet65 01-30-2018 10:03 AM

I recently ate at Rib Crib on the strip and they have a good burger
Also Dannas:thumbsup:

ggh 01-30-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VBeason (Post 913727)

Vickie

I would agree Five Guys has good burgers. There is a Five Guys on the south side of Springfield on the North East side of the Battlefield Mall, (corner of Glenstone and Battlefield).

For a more unique burger experience in Springfield, check out Black Sheep
https://www.blaaacksheep.com/