PDA

View Full Version : New Horse Ranch Set To Open

Cheesecake
05-02-2003, 05:25 PM
About a year ago, Paul Gutting happened across 200 acres of neglected property located at the headwaters of Table Rock Lake and the James River. Fast forward to today and behold one of the most picturesque and unique horse boarding, riding and learning ranches in the country.

The Wildeye Ranch, where priorities are to respect the land, horses and guests, is scheduled to hold grand opening ceremonies the first week in May.

A sampling of the horse services are boarding (pasture or first class stalls); western riding lessons, leisure riding; vet and ferrier services; horse, mule and tack sales; and steak, trail and hay rides. The recent addition of a full service cook shack, pavilion and picnic tables enable the ranch to accommodate groups for corporate picnics and family reunions, as well as church and civic groups. Birthday parties at the ranch create memories that last a lifetime - have your cake, ice cream and a trail ride, too.

One focus, a new activity called "horse camp" entails a "day camp", Monday through Friday, in which participants are taught the basics of western riding, grooming, horse health, safety, anatomy and basic barreling and pole bending.

So many people have the dream to learn, care for and ride horses but they don't have the knowledge or accommodations they require. Now, Wildeye provides the opportunity to realize that dream.

There is more than a mile of frontage on the banks of the James River.

Wildeye also offers historical Civil War trails to hike and mountain bikers are welcome as well.

Gutting has tended and groomed the property for the last year and along with his children and grandchildren to offer you a well-educated and seasoned "horse" staff of three generations and more than 20 years combined horsemanship. Wildeye's ribbon cutting and grand opening are scheduled for May 2 through 4th. Upcoming events include "Cowboy Trade Days". Whether your desire is to board, own your own, further your education or just enjoy a little riding, hiking or biking. Wildeye Ranch awaits you.

Located 20 minutes northwest of Branson, call 417/357-6346 for directions and information.

The Branson.Net Gazette.

LisaT
05-02-2003, 09:16 PM
Hey Pal-I know that I have been neglecting the board for so long-but I have been sneaking around and keeping in touch!! I am so excited about the new horse ranch-this might be a way to get my dear hubby back to Branson. He has the horse fever and I am terrified of them!!!! He even has our children convinced that we need FIVE of them. I asked him who was going to take care of them since I was too busy taking care of him and the three young'uns!! hahaha If you find a website-Please let me know!!! Happy trails to you -until we meet again. Oh my-I am way too corny even for myself!!!

RONZO the CLOWN
05-02-2003, 11:29 PM
I will be there on May 3, 2003 for the grand opening from 11am to 4 pm making balloons for the kids. So ya'll come out and see me. I mean those of you not afraid of me.
RONZO

The American Clown Idol

BransonHawttie
05-05-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by RONZO the CLOWN
. So ya'll come out and see me. I mean those of you not afraid of me.
RONZO

:rolleyes:

Cheesecake
05-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by RONZO the CLOWN
I will be there on May 3, 2003 for the grand opening from 11am to 4 pm making balloons for the kids. So ya'll come out and see me. I mean those of you not afraid of me.
RONZO

The American Clown Idol

cool.....

I saw you in the Springfield paper Ronzo......last year making balloons at the big Flea Market Extravaganza?.........cool....I especially like the poodle balloon.:D