View Full Version : Branson Landing Street Entertainers

Suselit
08-22-2008, 07:32 AM
http://www.bransonlanding.com/street_entertainers.html
Yea! Ronzo :)
http://www.bransonlanding.com/images/BLANDING_CLOWN.jpg

sah95
08-23-2008, 06:43 PM
Do they have a schedule? Do they entertain everyday? I didn't read anything on the website about days/times.
TIA, Sarah :)

Branson Bluesman
08-24-2008, 01:19 AM
whazzup with the tie dye shirt Ronzo? were you into the Dead?:frog:

BransonLiving
08-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Nice thought.

RONZO the CLOWN
08-26-2008, 12:03 PM

I hadn't started first grade when The Grateful Dead formed, and growing up in a house that only listened to countrymusic and blue grass, it wasn't until I was able to buy my own radio to listen to what I wanted. So I became aquainted with them among other groups in the early seventies when I was a teen. I like all kinds of music, you name it I have it on my mp3 player. never was a real followere of any particular group, so I wasn't specifically a Deadhead. I was however always a big fan of the Doctor Demento Show and the music parodies played on his show, especially Weird Al.
By they way I just dress weird, tie dye shirts, Chuck Taylor Allstars, and my current cap is of Flash with the lightenting bolts.

RONZO:D

RONZO

RONZO the CLOWN
08-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Do they have a schedule? Do they entertain everyday? I didn't read anything on the website about days/times.
TIA, Sarah :)

Some perfomers have a schedule, myself I am out there usually 5 or more days a week from open to close, unless I have a birthday party or special event to be at then I may be there for part of the day. Wednesday through Sunday open to close is when I am there and depending on the time of the day I am either in front of Journeys or the Disney store.
Call the Landing office and ask for Allison she may help with the schedules.

preacherman
08-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Some perfomers have a schedule, myself I am out there usually 5 or more days a week from open to close, unless I have a birthday party or special event to be at then I may be there for part of the day. Wednesday through Sunday open to close is when I am there and depending on the time of the day I am either in front of Journeys or the Disney store.
Call the Landing office and ask for Allison she may help with the schedules.

LOVED watching you work Ronzo!!! Still have the birthday cake you made for me ~ but ~ it's A LOT SMALLER NOW:D It will end up in a scrapbook one day!
Thanks so much!!!:)