PDA

View Full Version : C.O.R.E. Champions of Rage Entertainment brings first ever CAGE FIGHTS to Branson!!

RingKingsRadio
09-02-2007, 12:20 AM
C.O.R.E. in conjuction with RingKings Radio! and Vinson Productions brings Branson, Missouri it's first ever CAGE FIGHTS!!! 12+ Cage Fights in One Night.. This is Mixed Martial Arts at it's best! The Midwests Top MMA Promotion is coming to Branson for ONE NIGHT ONLY!! LIVE at the Shake it up Club in Branson, Missouri!! Tickets are limited.. $30.00 in Advance, and $35.00 at the door!!

Don't miss out Branson... We've sold out 7 straight shows in NW Arkansas and the surrounding region.. Our last show saw over 400 fans turned away due to capacity of 1100+ being met in Fayetteville!! Don't be one that gets turned away, get your tickets today!! Tickets can be purchased at the Shake it Up club or by visiting www.myspace.com/xfnmma

+12 Plus Cage Fights
+RingKings Radio! the Midwests top MMA/Pro Wrestling Radio show will be broadcasting LIVE!!
+Representatives from Xyience (UFC's clothing and supplement company) will be in teh building
+Outrage Fight Gear will be in the building!
+New RingKings Radio! and C.O.R.E. shirts will be on sale!
+C.O.R.E. girls will be in the building..

ALL OF THIS AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s137/xfnmma/advertisments/poster.jpg

SemperFly
09-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Any big names that will be fighting? Or are these the up and comers?

Cheesecake
09-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Any big names that will be fighting? Or are these the up and comers?

I was wondering that too.

Another thing.

Are these C.O.R.E. GIRLS representing...the Consortium for Oceanographic Research and Education or the Congress of Racial Equality?

RingKingsRadio
09-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey all, thanks for the questions..

These are Up and Comers.. Ben Adkins is 2-0 in MMA competition, and is a powerhouse, it will be our featured bout with his rematch against Justin "Six Guns" Charles.. This should be two guys with different styles just going at it..

The C.O.R.E. girls stand for all that's good in the World of course..

This is some of the best MMA Amatuer fighters in the Regions, well trained from TCB Boxing/MMA, Bloodline Submission Grappling, and other schools from the area..

RingKingsRadio
09-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Just checking, how many are interested in the Fights Wed Night?

SemperFly
09-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Just checking, how many are interested in the Fights Wed Night?

I thought about, but not at those prices.

TrinaP
09-15-2007, 09:26 PM
The fights were awesome!!! I hope if they come back to Branson, everyone will check it out.