PDA

View Full Version : Casserole Recipes

CHRISTISAM2001
07-20-2006, 04:16 PM
I am wanting casserole recipes, I have been looking through cookbooks and online, but I would really like recipes that have been tried..... and are good!!:frog:

http://www.dodgeglobe.com/photogallery/052803/images/casseroles.jpg

jrnew
07-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Chicken Spaghetti

2 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup

1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup

5 Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded

1 Pound Spaghetti , cooked and drained

12 Oz. Cheddar Cheese

Grated Salt And Pepper

1 Can Rotel Tomatoes Either Mild Or Hot, UNDRAINED

Mix ALL but the 4 oz of cheddar cheese, place in an oven safe dish, top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes

LadyDrifter
07-20-2006, 04:21 PM
I can tell already.. this thread is going to keep me hungry. ;)

CHRISTISAM2001
07-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Chicken Spaghetti

2 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup

1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup

5 Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded

1 Pound Spaghetti , cooked and drained

12 Oz. Cheddar Cheese

Grated Salt And Pepper

1 Can Rotel Tomatoes Either Mild Or Hot, UNDRAINED

Mix ALL but the 4 oz of cheddar cheese, place in an oven safe dish, top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes

is that 5 large chicken breast, or small ones??

jrnew
07-20-2006, 04:31 PM
That would be 5 small breasts, I usually cook up about a pound and a half of chicken and shred it!

Many thanks: Jamie

jrnew
07-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Spaghetti Pizza Hot Dish

1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
2 (15oz) jars of spaghetti sauce
1 package pepperoni
2 cups shreded mozzarella
2 pounds Hamb or Italian Sausage OR one pound of each

Drain spaghetti and mix with egg and milk, then mix in the sauce and the meat. Place in a large baking dish top with pepperoni, cover with cheese and top with more pepperoni. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes, let stand 5 minutes before serving

jrnew
07-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Do you want only main dish cassesrole recipes, or do you also want like side dish casseroles?

CHRISTISAM2001
07-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the website... so what are some of your favorites?? Also, what is a Sous Chef?? I watch that show Hells Kitchen and a girl on there is a Sous Chef.:)

Great Picture, Christi!!!

Hubby, who is a Sous Chef at a resort here in Branson, loves RecipeSource.com.

I love cooking casseroles. I only cook casseroles, crock-pot, etc...that's why I married a Chef. He told me to check-out RecipeSource, so I did. There are 1639 casserole recipes on this site: http://www.recipesource.com/main-dishes/casseroles/

Cook casseroles to your little heart's content!

CHRISTISAM2001
07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Do you want only main dish cassesrole recipes, or do you also want like side dish casseroles?

Main dish casseroles will be fine, I just want to start cooking bigger meals that we can eat on for 2 or 3 days or until my husband says he tired of it..:frog: I have a few casseroles I fix ever so ofter, but we are just tired of the same old thing. I fix tater tot casserole about once a month, corn dog casserole sometimes, taco casserole..all I can think of right now.

Can you fix chicken spaghetti with hamburger meat instead of chicken? Or does that sound yucky?

jrnew
07-20-2006, 05:15 PM
I imagine you could do the chicken spaghetti with hamburger instead of chicken, with the rotel it has sorta a mexican flavor, so hamburger ought to work!

QueenAngie
07-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Chicken and Rice Casserole
Ingredients
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cans water (measure using the empty soup can)
1 can uncooked instant rice
salt, pepper
instant onion flakes
2 cans mushrooms, drained
4 - 6 chicken breasts

Spray Pam on a 9 x 11 pan. Mix together all the ingredients except for the chicken. Place in the 9x11 pan. Top w/ chicken breasts. Top w/ tinfoil.
Bake 350* for 1 hour.
When the chicken juices run clear - it's done.

This is even better reheated the 2nd time.