PDA

View Full Version : Looking for discounts

gbranmtns
06-16-2006, 05:36 PM
My parents are coming to Eureka Springs on June 25 and staying a couple of days before going on to Branson. He is planning on staying at the Kettle campground or something like that. I was wondering if there were any discounts for music shows in Eureka Springs, or The Passion Play. Any help will be appreciated Thanks :)

jrnew
06-16-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.missouribargains.com/store.cfm?action=detailView&id=156

Passion Play discount tickets!

Stvshll
06-16-2006, 09:38 PM
If you are looking for deep discounts like in Branson you won't find any. Without time shares and condo sales etc we don't have the give away promotions Branson does. Check with KTHS in Berryville and you might find a dollar or two off but I think you will find the attractions are reasonably priced therefore not needing to do deep discounts.

I hope your folks have a great time. Lets us know how the like the camp grounds.

Steve
www.PaperMoonAttractions.com
1-479-363-0363

jrnew
06-16-2006, 09:40 PM
http://www.khoz.com/bids_list_2006.htm

Pine Mountain Jamboree Discount, it is under Branson shows

Stvshll
06-17-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey, that's some good sights to know about. I had no idea.

Thanks,
Steve

VBeason
06-17-2006, 08:02 AM
If you are looking for deep discounts like in Branson you won't find any. Without time shares and condo sales etc we don't have the give away promotions Branson does. Check with KTHS in Berryville and you might find a dollar or two off but I think you will find the attractions are reasonably priced therefore not needing to do deep discounts.

I hope your folks have a great time. Lets us know how the like the camp grounds.

Steve
www.PaperMoonAttractions.com
1-479-363-0363

I can echo this. Eureka is very reasonably priced and one reason we like to go down as often as we can, even for a day trip out of Branson. Although we are talking about doing an extended weekend down there if not this year, next Spring. It is one of our favorite areas.

Vickie

slbtrout52
06-17-2006, 11:47 AM
I want to echo what others have posted regarding the reasonable prices in Eureka Springs. One tip I would pass is on is try to go during the week instead of the weekend and you will save some money on motel rooms if they decide not to camp. Rates for Fridays and Saturday nights are usually higher than they are for Sunday through Thursdays. You can save a few bucks by doing that. If you need to go on a weekend, you might consider avoiding weekends when Special Events are going on. The rates can go up dramatically on those weekends. Just call the motels in advance and check the prices for the dates you are considering. I also noticed on my recent trip that some of the motels offered a $2.00 off coupon for one the of the local shows . . . I think it was the Ozark Mountain Hoe Down show. One last tip I would give you is to stop at the Vistors Information Center when you get into town. They have a book with menu's from many of the restaurants in town. You can look through that and see what looks good and get a good idea of what it would cost to eat there. Have fun! I am a regular visitor to Eureka Springs and just love it.

gbranmtns
06-18-2006, 12:28 AM
He is planning on coming on June 25th and staying a couple of days. They will be staying at the Kettle campground. It is $20 - $22 a night to camp. I was able to find a 10% off coupon online. They have a fifth wheel camper. I was able to get them discount coupons for The Great Passion Play out of my VIP book. They don't eat out much so they don't need the food discounts. They don't have a computer so no go on the websites. He won't use mine either. He does want to see the Ozark Mountain Jubilee (I think that's what it is called) Do you know if they give discounts to seniors? Thanks.

Kel
06-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Hi Gina! Check out the Eureka Music Park, http://www.eurekamusicpark.com/ They have free music on Thursdays! Hope this helps!

Kel

gbranmtns
06-25-2006, 05:16 AM
Kel, I would like to check that out, but I can't get the site up. DH & I are also going to Eureka Springs at the end of July for a day or two. My dad left this morning to go to Eureka Springs for a couple of days then to Branson.