PDA

View Full Version : Who is Smarter?...

Cheesecake
05-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Who's smarter?
Three women and three men are traveling by train into the city.

At the station, the three men each buy a ticket and watch as the three women buy just one ticket.

"How are the three of you going to travel on only one ticket?" asks one of the men.

"Watch and learn," answers one of the women.

They all board the train. The three men take their respective seats but all three women cram into a toilet together and close the door. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the toilet door and says, "Ticket, please. The door opens just a crack, and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The men see this happen and agree it was quite a clever idea; so, when its time to leave, they decide to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station they buy a single ticket ! for the return trip but see, to their astonishment, that the three women don't buy any ticket at all!! "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" says one perplexed man.

"Watch and learn," answer the women.

When they board the train, the three men cram themselves into a toilet, and the three women cram into another toilet just down the way.

Shortly after the train is on its way, one of the women leaves her toilet and walks over to the toilet in which the men are hiding. The woman knocks on their door and says, "Ticket, please.

yellowjeepster
05-08-2006, 09:47 PM
That was funny. It seems as if the women outwit the men but I'm wondering if I missed something, lol.

Cheesecake
05-08-2006, 09:51 PM
roflol........
I wondered if anyone liked ''mysteries''...roflol.........not like this tho..but the Sherlock Holmes ''mysteries''...........

They work wonderfully with a poll and everyone trying to guess and post their reasons why they think ''who done it'' ....''did it''.

Love that investigative foolishness..........hehehe.:frog:

Blaze2
05-08-2006, 09:53 PM
The women, of course! They collected the 3 tickets
from the men with one to spare! Unless there's a catch
I didn't see!:cool:

IslandGirl
05-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I love it:D Women of course...unless I missed something.

Blaze2
05-08-2006, 10:11 PM
roflol........
I wondered if anyone liked ''mysteries''...roflol.........not like this tho..but the Sherlock Holmes ''mysteries''...........

They work wonderfully with a poll and everyone trying to guess and post their reasons why they think ''who done it'' ....''did it''.

Love that investigative foolishness..........hehehe.:frog:

Mysteries? Are you kiddin? I curled up this weekend while it rained,
read two mysteries, loved it, while DH watch Golf Tournaments!

Weeellll, I must admit I did stop at 4 pm to watch
my favorite passion the Kentucky Derby!
LUV those horseS, told DH #2 horse would be in the final 3,
and his post position had to be #24 or 25, lot of horses in
that race! :D
Ok, now I'm on another mystery, THE BEACHCOMBER.

PUMPKIN
05-08-2006, 10:30 PM
:p HERE IS TWO SMART WOMEN:D

:p He didn't like the casserole
And he didn't like my cake.
My biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't perk the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Then I turned around and smacked him...
Like his Mother used to do.:duh:

Double Mom
05-09-2006, 12:51 PM
I read this last night to my dh and dd, of course dd and I said the women are the smarter ones!:D My dh on the other hand said the women were thieves taking the ticket like that from the guys, how could they do such a thing, we told him because they are smarter!!:D

Cheesecake
05-09-2006, 06:32 PM
I read this last night to my dh and dd, of course dd and I said the women are the smarter ones!:D My dh on the other hand said the women were thieves taking the ticket like that from the guys, how could they do such a thing, we told him because they are smarter!!:D

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Cheesecake_2006/th_001frogandbug.gif :D :D :D

xmandy_01
05-10-2006, 09:25 AM
LOL Too funny! I needed a good laugh. Work has been crazy with kindergarten registration and all.

Oh and the answer to the poll is definitely the WOMEN of course! :applause: :thumbsup:

Mandy :p