PDA

View Full Version : passion play discount tickets

beachcomber1
05-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Just a reminder, again this year Big River Bargains has discount tickets to The Great Passion Play. The tickets include the evening performance plus admission to the Sacred Arts Center and Bible Museum. 2 admissions regular price $46.50 on sale for $24 on our site. Thanks for shopping!
www.bigriverbargains.com

Click the store icon, then "Branson Shows". Have a great summer! :)

lks
05-05-2005, 06:01 AM
do these run all the time. im interested but it will be another week before i can do it and how long does it take to get them? are they mailed or do you pick them up in Eureka?

beachcomber1
05-27-2005, 01:21 PM
These vouchers are mailed to you next business day. The site is safe and secure (encrypted). These are the actual vouchers issued by the GPP office. I have used these myself and have been very pleased. Thanks

beachcomber1
07-25-2005, 08:26 AM
We have been selling the Passion Play voucers as described on the first post on this thread... they've been selling briskly and we are down to around 20 packages. Just order ahead of time as they take a few days to arrive in your mail. These are a great deal, thanks. Regular price for two adult admissions is $46.50, your price on our site, $24.

http://www.bigriverbargains.com/store.cfm?action=detailView&id=131