PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a recipe

1stxin75
02-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Looking for some help. During Lent our church offers a light meal before services. The high school youth serve and the parents oversee. Well the menue that we selected was Spaghetti. Knowing the we need to plan for between 100 and 130 meals I figure that we would need about 20 pounds of pasta, 2 oz.serving size and figuring a few seconds.

What I need help with is the sauce, anyone have a recipe for spaghetti sauce to serve 130 plus.

We have our meal on February 23, any help would be great.

Thank you

PatiCake101
02-01-2005, 09:49 PM
I am co-chair for our annual "Relay For Life", and have to plan meals to feed between 250 and 300 people for our "Survivor Dinner" the night of the Relay. A couple of years ago, I found a couple of sites that listed recipes for a crowd. Go to:

www.foodservicerecipes.com and click on "Sauces & Gravies". This is a pretty good pasta sauce recipe and I believe it serves 100, maybe 120.

"Been there ~ done that", and will be doing it again the first weekend in May!

Hope this helps.....and GOOD LUCK! :)

Patty

PUMPKIN
02-01-2005, 10:28 PM
:) 1stxin75== try this website it might work. www.fromdebbieskitchen.com click on eagle==click on recipes=stroll down until you get to spaghetti and meat balls click on it. See if you can use this. :p